Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Engagement Portraits for 2008 Weddings

Here's a couple of my favorite portraits from Brian and Mindy's engagement session taken down at the Battery in Charleston, SC. See you both April 19th!




Here's a couple of my favorite pictures from Chris & Jessica's engagement Session taken downtown Columbia, SC at the Riverwalk. I can't wait to shoot their wedding on May 24th... it will be here before we know it!!!!






Here's just a couple of my favorites from Garnett & Keicha's engagement Session taken in Camden, SC in front of and around the Robert Mills Courthouse then down Broad Street a little further... these two are crazy and so much fun to shoot... I can't wait to shoot their wedding 6-7-08 (The most sought after date of the year!!!!)





Here's a couple of my favorites from Ricky & Tiffany's engagement Session taken in Camden, SC at the Revolutionary War Site. They are a fun couple... I can't wait to photograph their wedding June 28th!








Here's a couple of my favorites from Jana & Greg's engagement session taken around the Robert Mills Court House and by their family's lake house (which was gorgeous!) in Camden, SC. I just loved the lake and the fall colors. Can't wait for their wedding on June 21st!









No comments: